Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Holidaze & the Juggling Act that is my Life!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Our Christmas budget was pretty low this year, but thanks to family Zak still had a great day with more toys now then we have bins for.



Life has been pretty hectic around here lately to say the least, and this past month has went by almost at the blink of an eye for me. I'm trying to figure out how to manage my 18 month old while nursing my 4week old and working on my laptop all at the same time. It's a real juggling act but it's my way of life now. I can't wait until my son learns to listen when I tell him "No, please leave Mommy's laptop alone". He broke my last laptop, and already managed to ding my new one up a couple times.

On top of all that, I've have a migraine since right after delivery as a result of spinal fluid leakage from the epidural - making concentrating a bit of a challenge as well. I've been hesitant to go back to the hospital for the blood patch to stop the leak with a baby who wants to nurse 24/7 so it's something I'm just trying to work through for now.

Hectic or not, life must go on and the bills must be paid. I somehow managed to complete training and start working for both ChaCha and kgb_. I can't write much about them, as I don't want to violate my contract in anyway so I will not be giving totals for these two. Both are hiring now however if anyone is interested in adding additional eggs to their baskets.

The Livework project is supposed to pick back up the beginning of January now, and this will be what I plan to put the majority of my free time (ha!) and effort into as it has the most earning potential. Now I just have to figure out how to get more computer time in!

2 comments:

  1. It will be cool if the .64 answers pick up in February, since I know they won't this month. At least the .28 are going for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping so too. I applied for the ask.com project a few weeks back, but haven't gotten accepted yet.

    ReplyDelete