Friday, January 15, 2010

December

Again, not much earnings last month from my little eggs.

SwagBucks: $5 Amazon Gift Certificate
CloudCroud: $3.85
Greenfeild Online: $5
AdTweety: $1

For January ...
I started on a forum posting project for a private client. Also, I'm still waiting on the LiveWork Projects to start back up. I'm not holding my breathe anymore on these but it would be nice if they pickup again soon.

I spent a lot of my time in December on _kgb and ChaCha. I am not too sure about either of them because the earnings are just so low for the amount of time required to put into them. I'll keep them in my basket for now though.

CloudCrowd has been getting more tasks in, the pay is low but it's a nice little egg because if I have a few minutes time I can just log in and do a few tasks, and the Payments come in the next day via PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment